Welcome to my Livonia Treasurer Campaign Web Site!
A Positive Experienced Leader
when working with Businesses and Residents. I will proactively reach
out to assist our community members and business owners.
problem solving skills gained through my years served on City
Council, Planning Commission, Brownfield Authority, and the LPS
School Board, along with over 32 years of employment in the private
and public sectors.
with business and financial skills, and a hard work ethic. I firmly
believe in respectful associations among our elected officials and
our city leaders to focus on positive solutions.
the Livonia Observer - click
HERE for full
Why Elect Lynda Scheel for City Treasurer?
- Livonia resident for over 40 years
- 10 years of experience in Government Leadership,
- Livonia City Council 2014 - Present
- Livonia Brownfield Authority - Vice Chair - 2008 - Present
- Livonia Planning Commission - 2008 - 2013
- LPS Education Foundation - Vice President - 2006 - Present
- LPS School Board - Past President - 2003 - 2011
- LPTSA Council - 1997 to Present
My passion to get further involved in a leadership role with the City of Livonia has grown stronger as I have continued my service to the community on the Livonia City Council and the Brownfield Authority. My past and current experiences in elected and volunteer positions demonstrates that I will be a
positive experienced leader. I will bring this experience to the role of City Treasurer, with my top priority being the timely collection of tax revenues needed to improve our community and maintain our excellent public safety departments, attracting new businesses and residents.
Like us on Facebook